Board of Directors
MR. KIRAN B VADODARIA – Chairman & Managing Director
Mr. Kiran B Vadodaria is a Mechanical Engineer from L D Engineering College, Ahmedabad. He possesses varied experience and exposure base in Corporate. He has developed unique insight and judgmental capabilities about the socio political dynamics. He is Chairman and Managing Director of Sambhaav Media Limited and Joint Managing Director of Nila Infrastructures Limited. He was the President of Indian Newspaper Society [INS] during the year 2014-15. He was appointed as Part Time Non Executive Director at United Bank of India during the years 2011 to 2014 on nomination by Ministry of Finance.
MR. MANOJ B VADODARIA – Director
Mr. Manoj B Vadodaria is a Commerce Graduate and self-made businessman. His induction into the business world was at a very early age. He combated harsh realities and adversities of business life successfully. This experience culminated into maturity and fervor of a rare kind. The practical school of business has made him a financial wizard backed by his sharp business instincts. This unique blend has been a tremendous source of benefit to the group in meeting financial challenges and craving out ambitious expansion plans.
MR. AMIT KUMAR RAY – Director
Mr. Amit Kumar Ray has graduated in Commerce from Calcutta University. He possesses extensive experience of more than 30 years in the field of social work, marketing, advertising, communication and broadcasting. He has worked for many reputed organizations like McCann Ericson, Lintas, Clarion, Jwt, DDB Mudra, MarCom, Reliance Infocomm, BAG Network and International Mission of Hope. He was Joint Chairman of Technical Committee at Media Research User’s Council (MRUC) which is an Apex body for conducting the world’s largest readership study IRS. He started consulting in 2011 and till date has successfully consulted many organizations in sectors like Publishing, Broadcasting, E-Business, Advertising and Media planning etc. He continues to take lectures at various MBA institutions.
MR. DILIP D PATEL – Director
Mr. Dilip D Patel has a wealth of business consulting experience of more than 30 years. He is the Founder faculty of the S.P. Jain institute of Management Research which is one of the top 10 Business Schools in the country, where he was associated for more than 20 years. He has provided consultation services to a large number of Indian and multinational companies including training of senior managers. Mr. Patel possesses basic training in economics and has worked in the area of Business Policy and General Management for professional corporate as well as family managed businesses.
MR OM PRAKASH BHANDARI – Director
Mr. Om Prakash Bhandari is having more than 30 years of varied experience in the field of auditing, taxation, merchant banking and financial matters. He is having an outstanding exposure as Practicing Chartered Accountant with various prominent Groups of Industries in Ahmedabad as well as in other parts of the State of Gujarat and Rajasthan.
MR. NAVINCHANDRA R MEHTA – Director
Mr. Navinchandra R Mehta has about 46 years of experience and out of this, 31 years were at the Indian Express Group. He has an outstanding exposure in Print Media and Financial Management.
MS. SEEMA G SAXENA – Director
Ms. Seema G Saxena is a MBA from BK School of Management, Gujarat University. She has 27 years of experience which includes finance, management consultancy and development of organizational and human capital. She has held leadership positions with accountability to the Boards and has worked with diverse organizations viz. globally scaled Indian Companies and MNCs, Indian and MNC
start ups as well as privately held companies. Her expertise is based on a robust
understanding of the business processes, people and organizational challenges of a variety of industries-services like Telecom, Pharma, Retail, Manufacturing, Finance and Consulting. Since 2012 she is an independent management professional and currently an advisor on organization development matters to the Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- Quarterly Results March 2017
- Quarterly Results June 2017
- Quarterly Results September 2017
- Quarterly Results December 2017
- Quarterly Report March,2016
- Quarterly Report June,2016
- Quarterly Report September,2016
- Quarterly Results December 2016
- Quarterly Report March,2015
- Quarterly Report June,2015
- Quarterly Report September,2015
- Quarterly Report December,2015
- Quarterly Reports March, 2014
- Quarterly Report June, 2014
- Quarterly Report September, 2014
- Quarterly Report December, 2014
- Quarterly Reports March, 2013
- Quarterly Report June, 2013
- Quarterly Reports September, 2013
- Quarterly Reports December, 2013
- Quarterly Reports March, 2012
- Quarterly Reports June, 2012
- Quarterly Report September, 2012
- Quarterly Reports December, 2012
- Quarterly Reports March, 2011
- Quarterly Reports June, 2011
- Quarterly Report September, 2011
- Quarterly Reports December, 2011
Code of Conducts
Insider Trading Compliances
Notices and Reports
- Notice of Intimation of Board Meeting on December 13, 2017
- Notice of Intimation of Board Meeting on September 14, 2017
- Notice of Intimation of Board Meeting on May 26, 2017
- Notice of Intimation of Board Meeting on February 08, 2017
- Notice of Intimation of Board Meeting on November 14, 2016
- Notice of Intimation of Board Meeting on August 12, 2016
- Notice of Intimation of Board Meeting on May 26, 2016
- Notice of Intimation of Board Meeting on February 13, 2016